As we get closer to our free online DITA conference, LearningDITA Live 2018, we’re finalizing our program with new presentations and case studies.
This web event runs February 26–March 1, 2018 and offers a deeper dive into DITA. We have presentations for beginner, intermediate, and advanced DITA users, so there’s something for everyone.
The conference program includes the following sessions:
February 26, 2018
- DITA overview
- You got DITA in my minimalism! You got minimalism in my DITA!
- The business value of DITA
February 27, 2018
- Improving the quality of your DITA documentation
- Localization strategy for DITA
- Managing DITA projects in the real world
- Faster content, better healthcare: improving cancer diagnostics with electronic delivery
February 28, 2018
- DITA for agile documentation
- DITA specialization overview
- Developing learning content in DITA
March 1, 2018
- Starting small with structured content management
- Using DITA to expand global offerings
- When conversion makes sense
- InDesign and DITA
When you sign up for LearningDITA Live 2018, you’ll have access to all of these sessions and more to come. Register today.