Read our book, Content Transformation
Building an effective content strategy is no small task. The second edition of Content Transformation: An Introduction to Enterprise Content Ops and Content Strategy is your guidebook for getting started.
You can download the free PDF, buy the print edition, or read the collection of articles that make up the book.
To receive the PDF via email, please complete the form below.
We get it, sometimes it feels nice to hold a book in your hands.
We often have free books at events. Stop by our booth to see what’s available.
Not interested in buying or subscribing?
No problem! This book is a collection of white papers and articles written by the Scriptorium team.
- The Scriptorium approach to content strategy
- Scriptorium Content Ops Manifesto
- Content accounting: Calculating value of content in the enterprise
- The DITA business case: Maximizing content value
- What is LearningDITA?
- Managing DITA projects: Five keys to success
- Personalized content: Steps to success
- Content as a Service (CaaS)
- The cost of knowledge graphs
- AI in the content lifecycle
- How Scriptorium optimizes content to transform your business