Site content © Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Scriptorium Publishing Services, Scriptorium Press, the Scriptorium Publishing Services logo, and the Scriptorium Press logo are trademarks of Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
No animals (especially owls) were harmed in the creation of this web site.
Our system stores information submitted through the contact form, commenting system, and XML business case calculator. To receive a copy of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request deletion of information, contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage and appreciate comments from our readers. That said, we do have some ground rules for commenting:
- Do not post spam comments.
- No ad hominem attacks.
- Scriptorium Publishing reserves the right to delete comments and to block any individual from commenting.
- All comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Scriptorium Publishing harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Scriptorium is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
On-demand consulting terms of service
Payment indicates acceptance of and agreement to all terms and conditions outlined here.
- Three hours of consultation.
- The hours must be used in two meetings of 90 minutes.
- Time expires 30 days after receipt of payment.
- Seventeen hours of consultation.
- Time expires 90 days after receipt of payment.
Meetings will be scheduled at a mutually agreeable time after receipt of payment.