Localization is not just translation—you have to account for differences in culture, currency, regulations, measurement systems, and product or service offerings. A global organization needs localization strategy to succeed in different markets.
Scriptorium delivers localization strategy plans that:
- Ensure language quality through managed workflows
- Optimize the use of transcreation, machine translation, and other localization methods
- Identify translation vendors and services for each localization method
- Establish governance and content consistency for all languages
- Support a global brand strategy
Localization introduces another dimension to content strategy. A multilingual content strategy requires close attention to taxonomy, information architecture, and workflows to ensure those systems can support all the needed languages.
Read more about how to build a localization strategy.