Insomnia, content strategy edition
I usually sleep quite well, but every once in a while, sleep eludes me for no apparent reason. So there I am at 2 a.m., awake. Here are some of the things that keep my mind spinning:
- Why, after 20 years, are we still introducing structured concepts? Where is the critical mass of adopters?
- What will be the Next Big Thing after DITA?
- Is content strategy irreparably tainted by the content marketing takeover?
- How can we support more complexity and more requirements when we’re struggling to reach a reasonable baseline for product content quality?
- What will my job look like in five years? Ten years?
- Will marcom and tech comm ever end their feud? Or is this going to end like Romeo and Juliet?
What keeps you awake at night?