The DITA business case: Maximizing content value
Companies require content to support ever-increasing requirements, including:
- Delivering content in multiple formats
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Accelerating time to market
- Handling content variants
- Delivering translated content on a limited budget
This white paper describes the business justifications for investing in the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA)—an open source XML standard—as a foundation for content management.